Digital Photography

Advance Photography Studio, City Tech

Monday, October 16, 2006

Close Sunset

In my last trip to Dominican Republic, I took this photo in my way back to New York through one of the airplane's window next to me. It was a beautiful sunsent. It is different than looking from the ground, because you feel part of it, you are close and everything you see around the airplane is just the sky. I like the colors, the blue og the day getting darker and the yellowish color of the sun appearing through the clouds. The wing starts to lose details as the night falls. I like the mood of the photo.

3 Comments:

Blogger Wilson said...

Nature once again provides its own emotion into a photograph. The fact that the house is left with no electricity and yet a lightning bolt is striking down onto the water is quite ironic and symbolic.

2:00 AM  
Blogger Limor Garfinkle said...

I realy like this image, because it shows abstract shapes, the end of a wing and a corner of a window, and the skys give it away, tou are on a airplane. I mostly like to composition, and the brilliant use of framing. It looks like a very nice flight.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Riz said...

I really like this image because of the warm colors you have captured. It evokes a sense of happiness and nostalgia also since its taken from inside of a plane.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home