Digital Photography

Advance Photography Studio, City Tech

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Favorite Photo


Shea Stadium - New York Mets

I am a baseball fan and a Mets fan. I took this photo in my first trip this season to Shea Stadium. I shot this picture during the game. I like it because you can see the main interaction of the game which is the pitcher versus the hitter. I love it becasue of the intensity and motion in their action. You can see the movement in the right leg of the pitcher which turns blurry as well as the bat of the hitter and the ball coming out of the bat. I also like the pattern in the grass and the green in the summer.





1 Comments:

Blogger wesley said...

That is a great picture, it looks as if it's moving. It looks like a video file. It's obvious that it was taken in the afternoon time. The people appears to have no shadow. I like the design from the grass. Great!!!

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home